Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Grace For the Moment!!!

"Grace for the moment!!" Thank you to my friends who continue to give this promise to me!! I have certainly sensed His grace today! Today as I was filling out my gorcery list and trying to be a good steward of the money we have, I had to battle hard not to get discouraged and remember that God is our provider. It has been hard to remember that His grace is there for the moment I need it and not for things my imagination may bring up for the future. When I got in the car the following song began playing:
BE STILL, MY SOUL; THE LORD IN ON THY SIDE;
BEAR PATIENTLY THE THE CROSS OF GRIEF OR PAIN;
LEAVE TO THY GOD TO ORDER AND PROVIDE;
IN EVERY CHANGE HE FAITHFUL WILL REMAIN.
BE STILL, MY SOUL, THE BEST, THY HEAVENLY, FRIEND
THROUGH THORNY WAYS LEADS TO A JOYFUL END.
He was definately there this morning to remind me that He had ordered and He will provide!!!!!

No comments: