Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day

I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day! My husband and kids sure made it special for me!! Before church, Makenzie made an omelet for me. She did a great job and made me feel very special!! The Lord was very gracious to remind me through several words during church that it was by His strength and grace that I can be the mom He created me to be and that He died for the mistakes and sin that I frequently make with and against my children. PRAISE GOD that He did not leave to do this awesome task alone. After church, we had a great lunch and they took me shopping for a tennis outfit to begin playing in the neighborhood tennis league. I was amazed how patient they were as I tried on many outfits. Not one complaint!! The day did not end there, they all sat and watch the finale of Amazing Race with me that evening. I think this was my favorite Mother's Day ever!! (I think I say that every year!!)

1 comment:

Meghann Roberts said...

Praise the Lord!!!!!! =)