Saturday, March 21, 2009

Praise God from Whom ALL Blessings Flow!!!

Yeah!! Mark has a job. It's not just a job, it's a great job!! We are sooo thankful to our Father for this blessing. We have learned so much through this trial, like learning to depend on the Lord and giving full and rightful control to Him. He is such a GOOD God!! I do not know how people go through trials without Him. We have also learned great things like the joy of not being in debt. I have been so thankful for a husband who has told me NO many times to silly things, so that we would not be in debt. I have found that leaning on Mark as the leader for our family is very easy. His faith in God has been unwavering and I am grateful for the many times during this trial that he did not let me give into self-pity and worry. He constantly pointed me to my Savior! We have both been very thankful to our family and friends for their love, support, and prayers. We are convinced that we attend the greatest church ever. The love that we recieved from our pastors, friends, and care group is unmatchable. We both have the best families ever!!

3 comments:

Katelyn said...

YEAH!!

Katelyn Snell

Anonymous said...

Kim- We are praising God with you!!! Isn't He good!!

Michelle said...

Preach it, Kim!