Monday, November 3, 2008

Big OOPS!!!!


Mark has been so sweet this week to begin beadboarding my downstars bathroom. It was a belated birthday present for me. He has been so busy that it has taken until now to begin the project. He worked all day Saturday cutting out the piece to fit behind the tiolet. About 7:00p.m. Saturday night (when the Vol game was beginning) he was ready to screw the board in the wall. At that time all I heard was, "Kim,Kim, Come Quick!!!!" When I came around the corner all I could see was water spraying (like Mount St Helen) everywhere. Mark was trying his hardest to block it, but it was spraying his face, body, and had already covered his feet. Even funnier, I had already put on my PJs to enjoy the game, I was running around the outside of the house trying to figure out how to shut off the water. Our neighbor was enjoying the sight from his front yard and came over to shut off the water for me. After a quick trip to Home Depot, we started the game around 9pm. As you can see from the picture, Mark's tools were floating in the bathroom. What you can't see is water covering the walls, dripping from the ceiling, and Mark fully drenched. I love you, honey. Thank you for serving your wife and her impossible demands! I'm sorry that the game stunk on top of everything you went through.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Mark, are you sure you're a Pfaller? :o) Love you big brother!