Friday, January 9, 2009

Our Gift!!!


In January 10, 1996, God gifted us with our wonderful daughter Makenzie. What a blessing she is!!!! There are many adjectives that are very fitting to describe our Rosie: beautiful, graceful, quiet, meek, calm, loving, caring, but perhaps our favorite is godly. Wow, how she has grown this year! She has grown in her love for the Savior and it has been very evident in the fruit that has manifested. She is very unselfish in her love for her brother and sister. She is always quick to obey and honor her parents. Her love for godliness as grown and is less affected by things of the world. This year she becomes a TEENAGER!!! Can you believe it? It is hard to imagine for us as well. We love you, Rosie! We pray that your love for the Savior increases, and that you know more of the riches of His grace as you grow into the teen years! Happy B-day!!

3 comments:

Abby said...

Hope you had a great birthday! =]

Katelyn said...

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Kim - I am so glad you left me a comment because I did not have your blog address. I have just enjoyed spending some free time reading all your latest posts. Also, noticed I was tagged so, I will get on that! :) Miss you guys. Thanks for thinking of my baby today!! Hope to see you soon!